Saturday, January 10, 2009

Trying to Reduce Use of Plastic Containers/Bags but I'm Losing the Battle

I gave up buying bottled water for 2009 and today I bought 3 canvas bags for shopping but I am not going to win the war against my use of plastic bags and containers: It's EVERYWHERE! I can hardly buy anything that isn't packaged in plastic.

So, I need to let this one go because I will end up stressing out over it. I suppose until manufacturers give up using plastic, the landfills will continue holding them forever. Oh well, this issue is waaaaayyyyyyy bigger than me. Let's hope the kids we're teaching today will figure out green ways to use it all. I'm walkin' away from this issue while chomping on my sandwich stored in my reusable plastic sandwich container. (smiling) Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment