Thursday, February 5, 2009

Power of Loving Relationships

"Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." I John 4:11-12

When I am in the company of loving friends, the world's problems totally shrink, money problems don't exist, and global warming remains only a theory that I care less and less about. Loving and connecting defeats all fear by increasing our resolve to move forward and face another day knowing that we are not alone in the journey.

I am very fortunate to have others to reach out to only to have them reach back to me...strangers, acquaintances, and friends. I've had exceptionally intimate interactions involving connecting and reconnecting this week. I am enjoying more of the essence of life that money cannot buy: Love and Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment