Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here's to Your Healthy Heart

We can't control how long we live but we do have some say in the quality of life we have. Check out the healthy lifestyle recommedations offered by the American Heart Association.

Hope you aren't allowing this crazy recession to depress your life and positive outlook. Our lives are so much more than society lets on. The free joy of eyesight, beauty in nature, smiles of those we encounter are all part of real living. Daily, I choose to push aside the media and gratefully enjoy the basics, the boredoms, the no-drama paths that allow me to live as stress-free as possible. I can't change anyone but myself and that's hard enough but not impossible. When I decide to make healthy changes, I see what I missed before and actually live better. Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment