Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Drowning in Debt?

Are you drowning in debt?
Check out this article of a woman with $60,000 in debt. I admire her courage to share her story. Fortunately, many of us in the frugal village have real solutions for her and you IF and only IF you are willing to accept the fact that what you have been doing doesn't work and hadn't worked.

Freedom requires sacrifice and we all know that freedom just isn't free. My highest unsecured debt 4 years ago was $27,000. I paid it all off using the Dave Ramsey plan. It worked and still works. It has totally changed my life! I see and hear things differently. I give freely laced with wisdom. I have greater understanding about life itself. Please join me and thousands of others living the affordable good life!

Freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment